Thursday, February 24, 2011

E-14

gazing in your eyes
lying in your arms

i could be in a field

of wild flowers

or a brier patch

for i am oblivious

my soul feels divine

dancing with yours

as if nobody was watching

our bodies

making love

embracing

or sitting close holding hands

alone

or in a roomful of people

it is just you and me

you are my safe place

my friend

and my love

i want to learn from you
grow with you
live with you

love with you

give to you

be with you.

how and why

where and when

we met through angels

the time was right

conditions perfect

as they were meant to be.

the trust i thought

i'd never feel

the love i thought

i'd be afraid to accept

all in one beautiful package

the oyster's pearl

my perfect gem.

Love

the word alone

does no justice

for my feelings

i beyond love you

i am yours alone

as you are mine

gods and angels

sing for our union
.
a tune i pray never ends.

~Gaylene

This poem I wrote for my sweet love shortly after we met. The feelings are the same, but stronger. It's been five months since we met, but it feels like five eternities. I feel like I've known and loved him forever, as I will continue to know and love him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment