Monday, February 14, 2011

OF US

Your eyes
Are they windows

To your soul?

Or a reflection

Of mine?

Or both?


There is such light

And color 

Dancing

Twirling

Jumping

Laughing

As if celebrating

A union

Or a reunion

Perhaps something even greater 

A physical consciousness 

A recognition 

Of something 

That has always been 

Will always be 


Two separate physical beings

Learning as individuals 

And as one 

Sharing 

What we wonder 

What we learn 

What we feel 

What we believe 

Where we have been 

Where we are 

Where we wish we were 

Where we are going 

Who we are 

Who we are supposed to be 

Why we are here 

Why we stay 

How we live 

How we've lived 

How we love 

How we've loved 

How we've won 

How we've lost


The magic and mystery 
Of love 

Of life 

Of us.


~Gaylene

I met my sweet love Alex in what was for me, the Depths of Hell. For once in my life I have a partner in pure love. Someone said that when you find the one you would die for, you've found the one to live for. He is that to me. Posting this on The Day of Love is my tribute to him. Happy Valentine's Day my love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment